Love is always the answer.
Our philanthropic focus is on lifting people up through dark times, when it's easiest to fall through the cracks. Charities supporting awareness of depression, anxiety, and suicide, such as TWLOHA and The American Foundation for Suicide Prevention, are especially important to us, as well as emergency shelters in times of need. We strongly feel we need to support each other through dark times in order to create a brighter world.
We support love and equal rights for all colors, races, religions, orientations, and gender identities.
- An average of 100 lip balms donated annually to local women's and transitional shelters.
- Several raffle items donated annually to charity events*
- 1% of annual sales donated to charities in our focus
- Develop products with percentage of sales going to charity
- Donate 10% of profits to charity
*We have a set budget each year for item donations, and donate on a first come, first serve basis. To request items, your organization must be local (to Exeter, NH or Salem, MA) or have the same philanthropic focus as we do. If your organization and event meets these requirements, please contact us.